SportBeat Music Festival provides plenty of entertainment for all the family. We have an amazing music line-up for SBF16, along with a highly competitive volleyball and netball tournament (teams must enter before the Festival, taking place over the weekend. There are also a variety of attractions for all to enjoy. Maybe you fancy taking a spin on one of the vintage fayre rides, trampolining or playing bubble football? Enjoy eating and drinking?, then check out the food village, looks very tasty! Confirmed so far for this year’s festival:
- Vintage Fayre – Ferris Wheel, Chair-o-Planes, and swinging boats
- Bubble football – fun for all including some of the artists!
- Jumptastic Trampoline – Time to Bounce
- Inflatables – Fun for all
- Lee Fortey’s Rugby Skills – learn a few new moves from ex Gloucester Rugby player Lee
- Secret Garden Nursery – Free for Under 5s: Gypsy caravan, Noddy car and playthings incl. baby change facility
- Food Village – including Burrito Boys (Tex-Mex), Marinades (Caribbean), Big G’s Grill (chicken wraps), Wuursts, Banging Beans, Taste of Spice (Indian), MJ’s Dinky Donuts, Poffertjes UK (mini pancakes) & Cotswold Scoop (ice cream)
- Bars – including Gloucester Brewery‘s real ale!